The Economic Vitality Team has offered a brochure of offers from the business community to an new business coming into the downtown. These are given as part of the recruitment package. Those receiving them feel welcomed and appreciated.
Here are those already involved in the brochure. Please let the Main Street office know if you would like to be included. There is no cost to be in the brochure and you are notified when it is given to a new business.
- The Bee & Herald Newspaper: One year free subscription to The Herald for a new subscription only.
- Heaven’s Best Carpet and Upholstery: $100 off any floor cleaning service valued over $300.
- Greene Bean Coffee: $25.00 Gift Certificate for Greene Bean Coffee.
- Meythaler Photography: $25 off professional headshot session.
- Jefferson Telecom: $100 credit when signing up for a business phone line. Plus 6 months of voicemail to email free.
- Raccoon Valley/KGRA Radio: Free interviews and news coverage on your new business.
- Peoples Bank : a Peoples 20 oz. stainless steel tumbler.
- Tech Zone/Central Iowa Systems: $200 towards the purchase of any technology system incorporated into new business.
- Shadran Industrial Supply: Free tote of our commercial cleaning supplies.
- Unger Insurance: $40 in Chamber Checks.
- Fudge’s Flowers & Gifts: a plant at your Grand Opening! Let Bonnie know the date. Always free delivery in Main Street District.
- Jefferson Ace Hardware: Buy 2, get one free on single cut door keys.
- Greene County Early Learning Center: waive the $25/child registration fee
- Heartland Bank: Free business checks upon opening an account up to $100.00.